Keggers Legacy - Rashgarroth Index du Forum

HQ-/Ed Miller Playing$The Player Pdf

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Keggers Legacy - Rashgarroth Index du Forum -> Autres -> Trombinoscope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marsdalbu

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ-/Ed Miller Playing$The Player Pdf Répondre en citant

Ed Miller Playing The Player Pdf > bit.ly/27GcgIU

πRendered..by..PID..2088..on..app-263..at..2016-05-20..04:54:03.982313+00:00..running..fd4d753..country..code:..NLAnd..this..is..where..Playing..the..Player..comes..in.You..can..order..Playing..The..Player..todaySince.we.already.know.this.person.folds.too.easily,.your.strategy.should.include.firing.more.barrels.at.these.types.of.players.regardless.of.the.cards.youre.holdingWeve.all.read.the.same.books...Copyright...2016If...your...opponent...is...playing...too...passive...you...pummel...them...with...raisesudp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce..5udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce...udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce...4With..most..of..these..traits,..the..counter-strategies..in..the..book..are..absolutely..devastatingIf.your.goal.with.poker.is.to.win.real.money.and.constantly.improve.your.game,.you.must.learn.to.move.beyond.cards-based,.ABC.pokerBut..the..starting..hand..chart..is..really..just..a..tool..to..steer..you..away..from..high-risk..situationsBill...RiniJune...28,...2012Comments...are...off...for...this...post...Product...Review:...Playing...the...Player:...Moving...Beyond...ABC...Poker...to...Dominate...Your...Opponents...by...Ed...Miller...If...everyone...who...has...ever...asked...me...how...to...go...about...learning...to...play...winning...poker...just...read,...and...more...importantly,...mastered,...everything...Ed...Miller...has...published...they...would...already...be...fairly...good...poker...playersAn...ABC...style...is...a...cards-based...style...that...wins...under...favorable...circumstances,...breaks-even...in...tighter...games,...and...loses...badly...against...tough...playersI.m..sad..to..say..that..I..used..to..be..one..of..those...expertsPosted.on.July.15,.2015.in.Ebooks..Misc.,.downloaded.15.times.,.verified.torrent.Size:.1.13.MB.,.Seeds:.1.,.Peers:.0.(.Updated.April.27,.2016.-.Refresh.).+.vote:.0.-.vote:.0.*.Download.via.Magnet.Link.To.a.certain.degree.this.flies.in.the.face.of.conventional.poker.wisdomWere.all.using.the.same.starting.hand.chartsBuy...Playing...the...PlayerI..used..to..play..a..lot..of..heads-up..sit..and..gos..back..in..the..day..and..my..strategy..was..very..similar..to..what..Miller..recommends..in..Playing..the..PlayerPlaying.The.Player:.Moving.Beyond.ABC.Poker.To.Dominate.Your.Opponents.teaches.you.to.do.just.thatScrape...History...(...seeds...+...peers...)...Trackers...Refresh...Leechers...:...Updated...April...27,...2016...1Nine...times...out...of...ten,...youll...see...someone...who...plays...a...relatively...static...strategy...based...on...card...values...and...who...largely...ignores...what...his...opponents...are...doingBut...the...next...time...someone...tells...you...this,...I...want...you...to...follow...this...player...to...a...table...and...watch...him...play...for...a...couple...of...hoursAnd..if..everyone..else..at..the..table..has..eliminated..all..of..the..most..common..poker..mistakes,..your..edge..over..your..opponents..shrinks..to..almost..nothingUnless..youre..playing..with..the..top..players..in..the..world,..your..opponents..likely..have..gaping..holes..in..their..gameMany..people..think..of..ABC..poker..as..solid..poker,..and..they..describe..ABC..players..as..good..playersYoure.not.going.read.this.book.and.start.crushing.Phil.Ivey.tomorrow.but.its.an.important.next.step.for.players.who.have.been.playing.ABC.poker.and.found.themselves.frustrated.that.their.win.rates.have.been.going.downAs..I..read..Playing..the..Player..I..often..found..myself..thinking..about..playing..heads-upIm..not..asking..you..to..throw..out..everything..you..know..about..poker..and..start..overAll.Rights.ReservedProof...Online...Poker...is...Rigged...One...can...hardly...read...any...poker...forum...without...running...across...individuals...claiming...that...this...or...that...site...is...riggedI...think...at...one...point...or...another...in...their...study,...a...lot...of...students...of...the...game...honestly...give...the...people...side...of...poker...a...lookWhen.they.figure.out.that.youve.switched.gears.on.them,.you.switch.it.up.on.them.againOh,.that.guy.is.real.tight f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Keggers Legacy - Rashgarroth Index du Forum -> Autres -> Trombinoscope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation